• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Innovative Performance Chip

Jun 24, 2024
Truck Year
Has any one else tried one of these, I installed about 1 month ago , i have been checking fuel milage hand calculated and have seen a 2-3 mpg gain , i also think it may have a little better performance , seems smoother.

Jun 24, 2024
Truck Year
Update on innovative chip, I originally found this on my facebook feed and ordered it before checking it out , I did remove it after finding out how it works, what it does using resistors is make the engine temperature cold all the time so it runs richer , it taps into The wiring at the mass airflow sensor at the air cleaner box, after more testing on the mileage it doesn’t make much difference, I checked on a 800 mile trip and I guess it was wishful thinking to start with , I would not recommend it to any one, it may cause unforeseen damage to the ECM I think the best answer for me will probably be the Banks Darenger.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Update on innovative chip, I originally found this on my facebook feed and ordered it before checking it out , I did remove it after finding out how it works, what it does using resistors is make the engine temperature cold all the time so it runs richer , it taps into The wiring at the mass airflow sensor at the air cleaner box, after more testing on the mileage it doesn’t make much difference, I checked on a 800 mile trip and I guess it was wishful thinking to start with , I would not recommend it to any one, it may cause unforeseen damage to the ECM I think the best answer for me will probably be the Banks Darenger.
Glad you found it out early on. My advice is NEVER buy anything from a Facebook ad. I have tried a few items and every one was worthless with no recourse.

Jun 24, 2024
Truck Year
Can you get a GDE tune that does not have a delete feature, I live in Phoenix and have to be emissions compliant

BTdriver

Aug 30, 2018
Truck Year
I have a Banks Derringer, ended up buying a tune anyway. Now it's just an expensive boost/air density gauge. I recommend you save your time and money and go straight for a good tune, there's a few to choose from.