• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2014 delete tune and intake manifold replacement

Abellard

Sep 7, 2024
Truck Year
I recently just pulled off old intake installed new one with new fuel lines pulled out egr dpf and catalytic convertor. I doubled checked all connectors on wiring harness but the truck will turn over but will not start. Only code shows up on alpha ond and my ez link tune is p0697 which I'm guessing could be from the sensors from the egr dpf and o2 on the exhaust???? My dash on the other hand is still throwing service electronic throttle control, dpf 150% full see dealer and maybe one other. Any help would be greatly appreciated, also delete kit was bought from elite diesels and came with an ez link tuner.

Abellard

Sep 7, 2024
Truck Year
I tuned before I removed everything and it ran, after I reinstalled it wouldn't crank

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
The fact you still have a dpf code tells me something isn’t correct with the tune. Will it try to crank at all?

Abellard

Sep 7, 2024
Truck Year
Yes it will try to crank but will not start, turns over just fine

Abellard

Sep 7, 2024
Truck Year
The fact you still have a dpf code tells me something isn’t correct with the tune. Will it try to crank at all?
I talked to ez lynk and they had me restore it back to stock and the truck still wouldn't start, it would still crank but not start