• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello

Pkjm

Jul 21, 2024
Truck Year
I am new to the group. I got my RAM 1500 in October of 22. Everything was great till 2 months ago. Cp4 blew. Towed to dealer they replaced fuel system. They called me to pick up but called again as I was driving in to get it saying some new injectors had failed. They replace 3 of the 6 1,2,4 and hav me pick it up. Less then 200 miles later it’s ticking, the mileage is way down and loss of power. Back in shop. This time bad injector seal and back to me. 200 later back in shop. Injector 3 has failed. Back in shop. Picked up. 1 mile from dealer and engine light is on. Back in shop. It’s been a two month ordeal. No loaner. No truck and I am asking for a new truck. I loved this one but will never trust it again.

Pkjm

Jul 21, 2024
Truck Year
Oh and according to the RAM site they are still waiting for parts for my recall to be done!

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
With a CP4 failure, they should have replaced all of the injectors and their fuel lines, not just what they thought were bad. Not the truck's fault, the dealer's fault. Trust the truck!