• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi, Don Campbell,

DonCampbell

May 23, 2024
Truck Year
Bought a 2016 Laramie Longhorn in 2018, eco diesel. Beautiful truck however it came with air suspension which I had to delete due to cold weather issues. At 105,000kms I did a full delete. Truck has been great until now.
Engine stumbles, at any rpm. Lift pump tested okay, CP4 pump matches target pressure, PCM change did not cure, swapped fuel metering valve on CP4 did not fix. Tested ASD relay along with others, all okay. This is a random stumble. Truck will idle for a number of minute with no issue and then stumble 2 - 3 time and clear up. Stumbles more often at 2000 - 2500 rpm. Full engine stumble like the fuel was shut off and back on as fast as possible. Injector tests on my truck and buddies truck are very similar. When my truck stumbles the injectors loose power. I have opened every wiring plug, inspected for corrosion, damage, dirt, etc. no issues or improvements. Checked push button start stop switch with no change. Disassembled the fuse box (PDC) no loose connections, corrosion, or visible cracks. Pushed and pulled each wiring connection as well as flexed wires at each bend or stress point that I could find and can not create or prevent the stumble. Cleaned MAP and MAF sensors. Opened up wiring conduits on top of the engine but don't detect any issues. Have no idea where to go next, and would appreciate any help.