• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Right hand drive GDE tune Can C hub

Mal

Jan 14, 2022
Truck Year
Hi Every one
I have a question for any one out there who has a right hand drive converted Ram eco diesel l live in Australia
I have purchased a GDE hot Tune for my 2019 Laramie and l am trying to connect the supplied bypass harness too the Can C Hub.
Now on the GDE instructions it show the Can C Hub and were it should be located, now I could not find it were they showed but did find one that looked very similar but with out as many ports.
I sent a photo of the Can C Hub I found too GDE and there answer was as below
This is GDE reply
I think that is the hub which would normally, for LHD vehicles, be mounted on the right (passenger side). It does look that at least one wiring was added to it (the blue?/white one at bottom), not sure where it goes to hence not sure if okay to unplug temporarily.
You might have to be in contact with the company that did the conversion and ask where the “Star CAN C Hub (dash)” that used to be on the left side of the dash got moved to as part of the RHD conversion.
Any wiring schematics I access thru the Stellantis system based on your VIN number still show the vehicle as it was built originally (as LHD), so of no value unfortunately.
Regards,
GDE

Im hoping some one out there has been through this before and can help me out
Cheers Mal