• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 3.0 turbo lag

Cur

Jun 25, 2024
Truck Year
New to having diesel just seeing what everyone recommends for the turbo lag … should I just delete the egr and def? Or is there other options thanks for time

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Get a tune. The emissions system has nothing to do with turbo lag

SeanPwnery

Nov 30, 2022
Truck Year
2nd the tune suggestion - that initial delay from a dead stop is actually programmed in. Post tune, it ceases to exist.

Cur

Jun 25, 2024
Truck Year
What are your thoughts on pedal com. Or something similar ? … ow what tune do you recommend that is good but budget friendly

Locomotive Breath

Jan 12, 2021
Truck Year
Get a tune. MRTuning is very good. I’ve run several tunes and I like MRTuning best. Also recommend their trans tune.

EGR causes the lag. Try unplugging the EGR and see the difference. You’ll get a CEL but it will run much better. Be sure the engine is off when you unplug the EGR to ensure it is in the closed position.