• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to the forum

Jun 24, 2024
Truck Year
I have a 21 with 43 k on it , no problems, supposed to go in on the July 12 for the high pressure fuel pump replacement , i have gotten 30.1 mpg hand calculated , hope the recall doesn't effect it , i hope i can be an asset to the forum

creagin

Mar 24, 2024
Truck Year
Once they flash your ECM with the updates required for the fuel pump, you can expect your fuel economy to drop to 20-21mpg.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Once they flash your ECM with the updates required for the fuel pump, you can expect your fuel economy to drop to 20-21mpg
Wrong! The Z46 recall, Ecodiesel HPFP replacement does not include a flash.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
I have a 21 with 43 k on it , no problems, supposed to go in on the July 12 for the high pressure fuel pump replacement , i have gotten 30.1 mpg hand calculated , hope the recall doesn't effect it , i hope i can be an asset to the forum
The HPFP replacement will not affect your mileage

JD9560

Nov 15, 2022
Truck Year
I have a 2021 Laramie fuel pump was replaced in February at 29000 miles mpg has gone up a little if anything. But still averaging under 30 unless it’s a trip with long highway miles

StanRam2

Jul 6, 2023
Truck Year
The HPFP replacement will not affect your mileage
Hey John. I had mine in to the dealer for the egr cooler recall. They flashed mine and fuel economy went for a crap and it was a dog. I bought the Green Diesel Engineering tune which is EPA compliant and that restored the power and economy.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Hey John. I had mine in to the dealer for the egr cooler recall. They flashed mine and fuel economy went for a crap and it was a dog. I bought the Green Diesel Engineering tune which is EPA compliant and that restored the power and economy.
Good, that's a great tune

StanRam2

Jul 6, 2023
Truck Year
Hi John. How it works.... when your truck goes into a Ram dealer, you use the scan tool they send you to reinstall the factory tune. After you get the truck back, reinstall the GDE tune. They never know it was in their. They walked me through the procedure and easy peasy.