• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

service def see dealer

Tim R

Jul 29, 2024
Truck Year
Hi, I am having trouble with the def system on my truck. The exhaust coupler next to the def injector broke and melted the wire connector .
Does anyone have a part # for the pigtail replacement I have seen on a couple of videos?

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Not sure what year your truck is but this is for a 2014/15

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 9.30.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 9.30.29 PM.png
    306.7 KB · Views: 9

Tim R

Jul 29, 2024
Truck Year
Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I found what I was after from partsgeek
Thanks

michael durham

Aug 31, 2018
Truck Year
If you can upload a photo of what you need I may have it laying around of my 2014 if it’ll work for you
I'm new to this discussion group so just thought I'd ask you ,because of something you said in a post makes me believe you're quite familiar with these trucks. That said, what is a round about figure on losing my def system,,, not to take it out but block off, and I'll get the exhaust chaned. THANKS for any info

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I’d say 2k by the time you tune, block off egr and get the exhaust redone. Obliviously what brands and sources you choose can get it done at different costs and instead of blocking off egr you can unplug once tuned and save 100ish bucks but it’s all up to you