• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New profile posts

Purchased a new 2017 Ram 1500 (crew cab, Big Horn edition) with the 3.0L EcoDiesel engine on Apr 22, 2018.
are the cam grears going bad after 45;000 miles
BoostN
BoostN
No set number when they fail to my knowledge.
Just joined the group, my 2015 Laramie ecodiesel’s 2nd engine went out- 1st one at 36,000, now 2nd one at around 56,000-unbelievable.
New to the ecodiesel world but loving it so far, have build plans for my beautiful truck. So far have i stalled leds and cft catch can.
How many miles did your engine have and what mods??
Tkhill04
Tkhill04
106k and was all stock, when it first broke down. Dealership said it was my egr cooler leaking caused intake manifold to melt so I deleted egr and replaced intake manifold with banks. And was too late engine was already done for.
seems to me if turbo was under producing that would cause the premature soot build up because it was richer mixture. thoughts?
turbo failure at 38,500 dealer replaced under warranty also a code for ETC service. told it was sooted up but a different issue.
I bought a 2017 eco now at 180 check engine light is on ?
S
Steve G
Yeah, my light came on at 800mi. Just curious, did you get the code? Mine was P050E Cold start up exaust temp too low. Light went off on its own after about 40 more mi.
haven't been on here for a while I have been injoing my truck with no issues that is up until yesterday I have 22000 miles and engine blew.