• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New profile posts

Hi to all, Yep I am a Ram Diesel lover, have had several of the 3/4 ton but like the 1500 just as well. Had very few problems. Dave
BoostN
BoostN
Welcome Dave!! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Enjoy!
Looking to purchase a Ram 1500 this year. Living in the Midwest, outside of Chicago, little concerned about cold weather starting?
BoostN
BoostN
Nothing to worry about. For a piece of mind, just plug it in. Run fuel treatment to help prevent gelling and you should be good to go.
Hitting the brakes wouldn't disengage the cruise and neither would the cancel cruise button. I rode it out to the bottom and it let go?
The only issue I have had was my throttle sticking rolling off a big mountain with a 7,000lb trailer behind me. "Service throttle system"
mileage What are most people getting for mileage on a 2016 ecodiesel dodge ram outdoorsman?
B
Big Poppi
My Ram Limited, when not towing and empty, highway mileage is 26/27 mpg, but my 4x4 has a 390 ratio gear package.
I have a 2016 EcoDiesel Dodge 1500 Ram and I am only getting 20 miles to the gallon. My friends have the same truck and they get 28 to 30. We all drive between 70 and 80 miles a hour. Would you know any reason why mine is so different? My truck is the outdoorsman with the 3.55 rear end.
BoostN - thanks for the sticker. Awesome. Appreciate the effort in sending. Cheers, Tim
2015 ram 1500 ecodiesel ex filter 100% plugged twice in 150 miles. No msg on regen. What is going on??