• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2018 Ram 1500 eco diesel -blown engine

Ricerocket27

Mar 5, 2024
Truck Year
1 - California law has nothing to do with GDE not doing a delete. The EPA is the culprit.
2 - Do an MRT Stage 1 via EOC and ask for the EGT to be shut off and keep the DEF system.
That's what I have, been very satisfied
Thanks John, good to know. What does MRT stand for?

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year

Ricerocket27

Mar 5, 2024
Truck Year
Has anyone ever dealt with these guys? https://www.ecodieselusa.com/
I would like to discuss their crankshaft (givenm I need anew one) with them, I understand they make their own. But their website only has wensite type email contact (and they have not replied), and no phone number. Does anyone have a contact number for them?

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Has anyone ever dealt with these guys? https://www.ecodieselusa.com/
I would like to discuss their crankshaft (givenm I need anew one) with them, I understand they make their own. But their website only has wensite type email contact (and they have not replied), and no phone number. Does anyone have a contact number for them?
I believe any replies will warn you to stay away from that operation.

Ricerocket27

Mar 5, 2024
Truck Year
I believe any replies will warn you to stay away from that operation.
OK, Thanks. Any idea where I can buy a new crankshaft from? The Local RAM dealer here in NZ wants NZD4350+ 15% tax, and of course delivery is who know when. I am a bit weary of buying one made in China....

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
OK, Thanks. Any idea where I can buy a new crankshaft from? The Local RAM dealer here in NZ wants NZD4350+ 15% tax, and of course delivery is who know when. I am a bit weary of buying one made in China....
Sorry, have no ideas

Ricerocket27

Mar 5, 2024
Truck Year
So, there is no way I wanna put the Exhaust Gas back into my now clean inlet manifold. But I haven't got the EoC tune with EGR deactivation, in yet, and won't before I restart the new engine. Can anyone see any raeson why I can't just put a blanking plate in this joint arrowed in this pic? I can't see how doing so can harm anything?

Attachments

• EGR Pipe Blank Joint.JPG
    EGR Pipe Blank Joint.JPG
    245.1 KB · Views: 3